March 18, 2009

It means you will never be on you own

It means you will never be on you own
Whenever you need me I'll be there
You will never have to feel alone
I will do everything to show you I care

I will comfort you when times are rough
I'll be your eyes when you can't see
I will guide you when things get tough
When you tied up I will set you free

When you wake up, I won't have gone
When you cry I will wipe away the tears
You can have my shoulder to lean on,
Whilst I listen with both ears

Words cant explain how I am feeling
But there is one phrase that will just about do...
8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning
I Love You!


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo It means you will never be on you ownSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

You might also like:



0 comments:

2009 boldmail.blogspot.com

  © BoldMail 2009

Back to TOP