June 14, 2009

Kim Kardashian Plays Dress Up

I think this is the nicest outfit I’ve seen Kim Kardashian wear in a long, long time. She usually wears a bikini or random sweatsuit pieces.These pictures are taken from a photo session at the L’Hermitage Hotel in Monte Carlo.


Hopefully they are for some new show/video in which hot celebrities that I want to see naked actually do get naked. Instead of this crap we get to watch now. We could vote on the winners. Kim Kardashian has a good chance of getting my vote…but I need more nakedness from her before I can decide!













Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo Kim Kardashian Plays Dress UpSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

You might also like:



0 comments:

2009 boldmail.blogspot.com

  © BoldMail 2009

Back to TOP