March 20, 2009

Lindsay Lohan: iConic Fashion Beauty - Nylon Magazine

Ten years of iconic fashion beauty and music. Lindsay Lohan now become pin-up for a new era, and this is way too funny. Lindsay Lohan is on the cover of Nylon magazine April 2009 issue. She talks about Samantha Ronson, Britney Spears, and her future in the industry.

On Samantha Ronson: Samantha and I have been living together… and I finally found this great new house in LA – so now we’re closer to each other. It’s literally around the block… I got my license back a week and a half ago. That was a big deal. It’s [restricted], but it just feels so good.

On Britney Spears: She’s marketed as an entertainer, which is what she is. Not necessarily as, like, an artist. And I respect that about her, cause she doesn’t want to pretend.


On her future: I’m talking to [lots of people]. One is Sean Penn – I spoke to him again the other day. We’re trying to get Seth Rogen for this project, but Seth won’t call us back. So call us back, Seth, if you’re reading this!


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo Lindsay Lohan: iConic Fashion Beauty - Nylon MagazineSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

You might also like:



0 comments:

2009 boldmail.blogspot.com

  © BoldMail 2009

Back to TOP