March 19, 2009

Bizkit the Sleep Walking Dog

Hit the jump for a couple other videos of Bizkit, including one of some wicked sleep-standing action.


This really LMAO! That’s really a Sleep Walking Dog, I think maybe he’s dreaming chasing some cat. This is a video of Bizkit the sleepwalking dog You should watch it, it's funny and sad at the same time. SPOILER ALERT: The dog sleepwalks into the wall. I originally thought it was cruel, but then watched the rest of the user's videos and they film the dog all the time, so I don't think they knew it would run into the wall. That said, I'm stealing Bizkit and starting a circus. DOOT DOOT DOODLE DOOT DOO DOO DOO DOOT. Cotton candy makes my clothes come off!


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo Bizkit the Sleep Walking DogSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

You might also like:



0 comments:

2009 boldmail.blogspot.com

  © BoldMail 2009

Back to TOP