October 16, 2009

15 Amazing Pictures of Bora Bora

I must admit that when I went to Hawaii I thought I had traveled a long way. Three flights, over 11 hours of air time and I was basically done by the time I got there. And yeah, looking back I know that it was worth it. However, thinking about doing that kind of traveling again would be a royal pain in the ass.


That’s why I envy my buddy who even traveled further to get to Bora Bora for his honeymoon. I just can’t imagine spending over 15 hours on a plane to get somewhere.

Then again, after seeing these pictures, I see it was worth it for him too


















Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo 15 Amazing Pictures of Bora BoraSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

You might also like:



0 comments:

2009 boldmail.blogspot.com

  © BoldMail 2009

Back to TOP