September 23, 2009

Cheryl Tweedy Cole in a new photoshoot

Here’s one of the sexiest celebrity babes on the planet, Cheryl Tweedy Cole, showing off her drop dead sexy little self in a brand spanking new photoshoot for Absynth.


I’m not really sure what Cheryl is promoting here, but it doesn’t really matter because all I can focus on are her insanely hot curves, which have me mesmerized at the moment. Not to mention her killer legs. And naughty rose bush tattoo… oh, trust me; I can go on and on. Enjoy!








Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo Cheryl Tweedy Cole in a new photoshootSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

You might also like:



0 comments:

2009 boldmail.blogspot.com

  © BoldMail 2009

Back to TOP