August 15, 2009

Paris Continues The Singing Thing

Here’s a sampler of some songs that you’ll find on Paris Hilton’s newest CD. Who can resist songs with names such as “Platinum Blonde,” “Girl Tax,” and “Jailhouse Baby”? Clearly an autobiographical project.



Now, I consider myself fairly adept at Internet research, but I can’t find a release date for this gem. Of course, that could be because I can only handle small doses of Paris Hilton links in general. I know she was struggling to find a record label who would pick up her sophomore (sophomoric?) effort. Did this happen?


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo Paris Continues The Singing ThingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

You might also like:



0 comments:

2009 boldmail.blogspot.com

  © BoldMail 2009

Back to TOP