August 11, 2009

Megan Fox’s Foxy Elle Outtake Photos

Sorry for the late start today my peeps, I just got back from my first acting class. I figured being an actor is the only way that I’m going to get a chance to make out with Megan Fox.


Speaking of the hottest celebrity babe on the planet, here are a ton of sexy outtake shots from her Elle magazine photoshoot. I don’t know how shots like these, especially the top cleavage-tastic one, could be left on the cutting room floor. Oh well, we’re drooling over them now aren’t we? Enjoy!













Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo Megan Fox’s Foxy Elle Outtake PhotosSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

You might also like:



0 comments:

2009 boldmail.blogspot.com

  © BoldMail 2009

Back to TOP