August 20, 2009

Kim Kardashian Blonde Makeover Photo Shoot

Kim Kardashian had to shake things up by dying her hair blonde a few days ago, now making this celebrity babe an official blonde bombshell. I still have not decided whether or not I’m liking Kim’s new look.


She kind of has that Beyonce or Mariah Carey look going on now, but who am I to judge? Honestly, I am not looking at her hair anyway. At least not as long as Kim keeps showing us that curvy body and awesome cleavage!

So what are your thoughts on Kim Kardashian and her new blonde look? Check out the pictures after the jump and let me know what you think!










Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo Kim Kardashian Blonde Makeover Photo ShootSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

You might also like:



0 comments:

2009 boldmail.blogspot.com

  © BoldMail 2009

Back to TOP