August 24, 2009

Hilary Duff Looking All Kinds Of Cute

We haven’t seen Hilary Duff in quite a while, so it gives me great pleasure to present to you guys the Duffster looking scorching hot and damn b_sty at the I Heart Ronson collection celebration in NYC. Jesus, this girl just keeps getting hotter and hotter.


And is it just me or does it look like she gained a little weight? I think she did, but it definitely goes well on her, and she’s totally working her groovy curves now.

Unfortunately, she’s wearing some weird scarf, which is hiding her breasts, which look to have gotten bigger as well. See, this is why I hate accessorizing.









Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo Hilary Duff Looking All Kinds Of CuteSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

You might also like:



0 comments:

2009 boldmail.blogspot.com

  © BoldMail 2009

Back to TOP