August 14, 2009

A Badass Gallery of Animal Sand Sculptures

I never really got further than putting a bunch of wet sand in a cup, flipping it over, and seeing my masterpiece on the beach before if finally got washed away by a wave. However, I have to say it’s pretty damned interesting when you see a sand sculpture that looks nearly as good as a “real” sculpture.


Frankly I’m not sure I’d dedicate my life to learning how to sculpt sand but hey, we’ve all got our things.

Here’s a cool gallery of animal sand sculptures














Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo A Badass Gallery of Animal Sand SculpturesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

You might also like:



0 comments:

2009 boldmail.blogspot.com

  © BoldMail 2009

Back to TOP