May 17, 2009

Megan Fox Scared of Angelina Jolie

Megan Fox is scared of Angelina Jolie. Fox has never met Jolie and is scared to do so; she thinks Jolie is so powerful, she would just eat her alive! Wow, is Angie that scary? Megan, the hot Transformer star has often been compared to Angie because of their exotic looks and action films. And probably their many many tattoos.







Both Jolie and Fox have starred in big budget hero action movies. Megan in The Transformers and Angelina has starred in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.

Megan tells the Sun: ‘I’m actually frightened of her,’ Megan reveals. ‘I haven’t had the opportunity to meet her and I try to avoid that because I’m afraid. ‘Angelina’s a powerful person and I bet she would eat me alive. I guess that is why I’m afraid of her.’


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo Megan Fox Scared of Angelina JolieSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

You might also like:



0 comments:

2009 boldmail.blogspot.com

  © BoldMail 2009

Back to TOP