May 15, 2009

Color: Best Poem of 2005

This poem, written by an African child.
It was nominated for the best poem of 2005.

"Color"
When I born, I Black.
When I grow up, I Black.
When I go in sun, I Black.
When I scared, I Black.
When I sick, I Black.
When I die, I still Black.


And you white fellow.
When you born, You Pink.
When you grow up, You White.
When you go in sun, You Red.
When you cold, You Blue.
When you scared, You Yellow.
When you sick, You Green.
When you die, You Grey.

And you called me colored.?


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo Color: Best Poem of 2005SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

You might also like:



0 comments:

2009 boldmail.blogspot.com

  © BoldMail 2009

Back to TOP