April 6, 2009

Britney Spears Shows Some Leg

Britney Spears took a break from her touring to grab some Starbucks. Also, Britney took the opportunity to give us a view of some leg. At this point, I'm so far beyond Britney that I don't even find these pictures sexy. I guess if the singer and entertainer walked by me nude I would probably perk up and take notice, but right now I just do not care. That's just too bad for Britney because I think she's still pretty hot in a bikini and would have made out with her many times had she asked. Oh, how I wish for the Britney Spears of long ago!








Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo Britney Spears Shows Some LegSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

You might also like:



1 comments:

john,  April 17, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

pretty sexy Britney

2009 boldmail.blogspot.com

  © BoldMail 2009

Back to TOP